This is a calculator to make Ratings and Integral Indicators. To run it please do the following.
1. Download Example.xls, use “Simple” sheet.
2. Put your Objects in the 1st column starting at A2.
3. Put your Features in the 1st row starting at B1.
4. If a bigger value of a Feature supposes a bigger value of the Rating (“the bigger the better principle”), put +1 right under the corresponding feature (the red row). Otherwise put -1.
5. Fulfill the data table.
6. Send your file back.
7. Within a minute you will have a Report on your Rating back.
If you would like to use more complex sheets, please write email@example.com.